The 3M™ Welding Particulate Respirator 9928 provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dust, mist and metal fumes and resist clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fumes, plus relief from nuisance odours.
- Robust Shell and Cup Design: Flame retardant outer surface minimises the effect of welding splatter, conforms well to most face shapes and sizes, maintains its shape well during use and is collapse-resistant
- Soft Inner Face-Seal Ring: Provides secure feel, Improves wearer comfort, can be hygienically cleaned (3M™ Faceseal Cleaner 105)
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Colour Coded Valve Lettering: Easy to recognise protection level (FFP2) by colour coding
- FFP2 - Reliable, effective protection from ozone gas and relief from nuisance level odours (below TLV)
- Compatible with: Eyewear from 3M, Hearing Protection from 3M, 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Headtop, Welding shields - low profile design for compatibility with welding shields
- Low profile design for compatibility with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets