The 3M™ Welding Fume Particulate Respirator 9925 provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dust, mist and metal fumes and resist clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fumes, plus relief from nuisance odours.
- Robust Shell and Cup Design: Flame retardant outer surface minimises the effect of welding splatter, conforms well to most face shapes and sizes, maintains its shape well during use and is collapse-resistant
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Colour Coded Valve Lettering: Easy to recognise protection level (FFP2) by colour coding
- FFP2 - Reliable, effective protection from ozone gas and relief from nuisance level odours (below TLV)
- Compatible with: Eyewear from 3M, Hearing Protection from 3M, 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Headtops, Welding shields - low profile design for compatibility with welding shields
- Low profile design for compatibility with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets