Certificate : EN 812
- Bump caps can reduce the risk of head injuries.
- Bump caps protect against impact from knocks against structures and objects. They don't protect against falling objects and in all cases where a safety helmets is required.
- Size adjustment is possible with the Velcro strap at the back
- The high profile ABS shell acts as a shock absorber and comes with a soft padded crown.
- Outer mesh section for effective ventilation.
- Reflective stripes for enhanced safety and style.
EN 812: Specifies physical and performance requirements, methods of test and marking requirements for industrial bump caps.